tinamoss104

Not Your Mother's Author

Tina Moss is a writer of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She lives in NYC with a supportive husband and alpha corgi, though both males hog the bed and refuse to share the covers. When not writing, she enjoys reading, watching cheesy horror flicks, traveling, and karate. As a 5'1" Shotokan black belt, she firmly believes that fierce things come in small packages.

Healing the Hunter
K.C. Taylor
Daughter of Deception
Kara Thorpe
Winter Wonders (Anthology)
Alexandra Shostak, Anne Riley, Heather McCorkle, Christine Fonseca, Connie Keller, Elle Strauss, Harley May, Jamey Stegmaier, Jen Stayrook, Jodi Burrus, Judith Graves, Karen Amanda Hooper, Krissi Dallas, Mercedes Yardley, Natalie Cone, Regan Leigh, T.S. Tate, Yelena Casa
A Shot in the Dark
K.A. Stewart
The Dragon Empire - Heather McCorkle Grendar is officially my new favorite dragon. He's the ultimate underdog. Picked on from the egg, too shy to tell the girl he loves how he feels, and constantly bullied by an overgrown brute of a dragon, you'll be rooting for Grendar from the first page. As he grows and matures throughout the book, I found myself cheering with his every victory and sighing over each defeat. If you've never read fantasy before, this is the book to introduce you. And if you're a fantasy fan, welcome the newest star of the genre, Heather McCorkle.

4.5 stars!