tinamoss104

Not Your Mother's Author

Tina Moss is a writer of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She lives in NYC with a supportive husband and alpha corgi, though both males hog the bed and refuse to share the covers. When not writing, she enjoys reading, watching cheesy horror flicks, traveling, and karate. As a 5'1" Shotokan black belt, she firmly believes that fierce things come in small packages.

Healing the Hunter
K.C. Taylor
Daughter of Deception
Kara Thorpe
Winter Wonders (Anthology)
Alexandra Shostak, Anne Riley, Heather McCorkle, Christine Fonseca, Connie Keller, Elle Strauss, Harley May, Jamey Stegmaier, Jen Stayrook, Jodi Burrus, Judith Graves, Karen Amanda Hooper, Krissi Dallas, Mercedes Yardley, Natalie Cone, Regan Leigh, T.S. Tate, Yelena Casa
A Shot in the Dark
K.A. Stewart
Visions of Heat - Nalini Singh Only two books into the Psy-Changeling series and I'm already addicted. I love the world that Singh's created here. The machine like Psy with their "Silenced" emotions, remind me of a cross between Star Trek's borg and vulcan. The Changelings are primal, raw and full of emotion. All it takes is a bit of that heat to bring these Psy out of their shells and it is a fun cat/mouse game to read. I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.