tinamoss104

Not Your Mother's Author

Tina Moss is a writer of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She lives in NYC with a supportive husband and alpha corgi, though both males hog the bed and refuse to share the covers. When not writing, she enjoys reading, watching cheesy horror flicks, traveling, and karate. As a 5'1" Shotokan black belt, she firmly believes that fierce things come in small packages.

Healing the Hunter
K.C. Taylor
Daughter of Deception
Kara Thorpe
Winter Wonders (Anthology)
Alexandra Shostak, Anne Riley, Heather McCorkle, Christine Fonseca, Connie Keller, Elle Strauss, Harley May, Jamey Stegmaier, Jen Stayrook, Jodi Burrus, Judith Graves, Karen Amanda Hooper, Krissi Dallas, Mercedes Yardley, Natalie Cone, Regan Leigh, T.S. Tate, Yelena Casa
A Shot in the Dark
K.A. Stewart
Magic Strikes - Ilona Andrews Why yes I am now a diehard fan of Ilona (and Gordon) Andrews and the Kate Daniels series. Why do you ask?

Book 3 is the best one yet. The tension between Kate and Curran flies off the charts. Little Julie, sexy bouda Rachel, sharpshooter Andrea, teen were Derek and werepanther Jim are all back! Let me not forget mother-hen Dr. Doolittle too. I couldn't be happier. Each of these characters is so well written and well rounded, they practically jump off the page.

We also learn more about the mystery behind Kate's blood and the connection to her biological father. Cannot wait for the ultimate showdown between her and Daddy dearest. Equally looking forward to the Kate-Curran battle of love.

Off to track down book 4!