tinamoss104

Not Your Mother's Author

Tina Moss is a writer of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She lives in NYC with a supportive husband and alpha corgi, though both males hog the bed and refuse to share the covers. When not writing, she enjoys reading, watching cheesy horror flicks, traveling, and karate. As a 5'1" Shotokan black belt, she firmly believes that fierce things come in small packages.

Healing the Hunter
K.C. Taylor
Daughter of Deception
Kara Thorpe
Winter Wonders (Anthology)
Alexandra Shostak, Anne Riley, Heather McCorkle, Christine Fonseca, Connie Keller, Elle Strauss, Harley May, Jamey Stegmaier, Jen Stayrook, Jodi Burrus, Judith Graves, Karen Amanda Hooper, Krissi Dallas, Mercedes Yardley, Natalie Cone, Regan Leigh, T.S. Tate, Yelena Casa
A Shot in the Dark
K.A. Stewart
Dizzy Miss Lizzie - R.M. Clark Such a fun read. I liked the mystery surrounding Lizzie Bellows, and taking the ride with Kasey as she discovered the secrets. I also admired the amount of detail given to preserving the historical aspects - the clothes, scenery, transportation, etc of the Lizzie time period. It reminds me of the "Now and Then" film with the teenage girls solving the town mystery. My only complaint is that I wanted more of Lizzie. Her story can be another novel all on its own. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed it!