tinamoss104

Not Your Mother's Author

Tina Moss is a writer of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She lives in NYC with a supportive husband and alpha corgi, though both males hog the bed and refuse to share the covers. When not writing, she enjoys reading, watching cheesy horror flicks, traveling, and karate. As a 5'1" Shotokan black belt, she firmly believes that fierce things come in small packages.

Healing the Hunter
K.C. Taylor
Daughter of Deception
Kara Thorpe
Winter Wonders (Anthology)
Alexandra Shostak, Anne Riley, Heather McCorkle, Christine Fonseca, Connie Keller, Elle Strauss, Harley May, Jamey Stegmaier, Jen Stayrook, Jodi Burrus, Judith Graves, Karen Amanda Hooper, Krissi Dallas, Mercedes Yardley, Natalie Cone, Regan Leigh, T.S. Tate, Yelena Casa
A Shot in the Dark
K.A. Stewart
Embrace the Highland Warrior - Anita Clenney More of the mystery from the first book is revealed! This series keeps on giving.

Shay and Cody are childhood friends that turn into a romantic couple. Love the "friends to lovers" stories and this may be my favorite yet. We also get to see Faelan and Bree again (our hero and heroine from the first book). Nice to see returning characters who help shape and enhance the plot.

I cannot seem to put down Ms. Clenney's books, no matter what page I'm on. She doesn't give you time to breathe. The action and intrigue are non-stop from beginning to end. Every character is richly developed and I can't wait to see what is in store for the rest of the clan. I hope this series runs for many years to come.