tinamoss104

Not Your Mother's Author

Tina Moss is a writer of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She lives in NYC with a supportive husband and alpha corgi, though both males hog the bed and refuse to share the covers. When not writing, she enjoys reading, watching cheesy horror flicks, traveling, and karate. As a 5'1" Shotokan black belt, she firmly believes that fierce things come in small packages.

Healing the Hunter
K.C. Taylor
Daughter of Deception
Kara Thorpe
Winter Wonders (Anthology)
Alexandra Shostak, Anne Riley, Heather McCorkle, Christine Fonseca, Connie Keller, Elle Strauss, Harley May, Jamey Stegmaier, Jen Stayrook, Jodi Burrus, Judith Graves, Karen Amanda Hooper, Krissi Dallas, Mercedes Yardley, Natalie Cone, Regan Leigh, T.S. Tate, Yelena Casa
A Shot in the Dark
K.A. Stewart
Awaken the Highland Warrior - Anita Clenney Couldn't put this book down. I adore the author's fast paced style. The dialogue flies off the page and the descriptions are quick, not bogged down. She leaves you with just enough clues to want to turn the next page. The mixing of genres - paranormal, historical, romance and mystery - with a side helping of time travel thrown in works!

Bree is a delightful heroine. Her inquisitive nature endeared her to my heart. Her bravery despite harrowing situations made me cheer for her. She drew me into her adventure.

Faelan is a hero who can get under a woman's skin - in a good way. His old world sensibilities collided with modern times to make for a fun and dynamic chemistry btw hero and heroine.

I don't give 5 star reviews often, but this one won my heart. Can't wait to read more by this talented author.