tinamoss104

Not Your Mother's Author

Tina Moss is a writer of urban fantasy, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense. She lives in NYC with a supportive husband and alpha corgi, though both males hog the bed and refuse to share the covers. When not writing, she enjoys reading, watching cheesy horror flicks, traveling, and karate. As a 5'1" Shotokan black belt, she firmly believes that fierce things come in small packages.

Healing the Hunter
K.C. Taylor
Daughter of Deception
Kara Thorpe
Winter Wonders (Anthology)
Alexandra Shostak, Anne Riley, Heather McCorkle, Christine Fonseca, Connie Keller, Elle Strauss, Harley May, Jamey Stegmaier, Jen Stayrook, Jodi Burrus, Judith Graves, Karen Amanda Hooper, Krissi Dallas, Mercedes Yardley, Natalie Cone, Regan Leigh, T.S. Tate, Yelena Casa
A Shot in the Dark
K.A. Stewart
Stolen Summer - S.A. Meade I've never read a book in this genre, so I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the erotica M/M scenes. But, the description of the story hooked me in. I'm so glad it did. The characters are wonderful, the plot is intriguing and the romance is heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. I read it from beginning to end in two sittings. I just couldn't put it away. You won't regret reading this one and if this book is any indication of the genre as a whole, then wow!